Google Tag Manager - Zero to Hero - Free Email Course
Learn Step by Step - Get a lecture every week.
This FREE email drip course is based on my Best Seller on Udemy and Google Tag Manager Book . You will get emails on regular basis to guide you step by step so that you can learn ins and outs of Google Tag Manager and start using it with confidence.
Note: This is a text based course so you won't get access to any videos.
In this course you will learn
- Fundamentals of Tag Manger (Applies to any tag manager)
- Signing up for Google Tag Manager
- Details of Google Tag Manager Interface
- How to setup Google Tag Manager for Google Analytics and track page views
- How to setup external link tracking as Events in Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager
- How to setup Button click tracking in Google Analytics
- Deploy GTM in Wodpress
- Use Data Layer in Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Conversion and Re-targeting Pixel
- Facebook event tracking
- Watch this description for more examples coming soon.
New tracking examples added based on student demand - if something is not covered, let me know and I will show you how to do it in Google Tag Manager.
Enroll for Free and get started.
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 15 years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped them improve marketing results. His customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet. He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past nine years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He teaches Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and Social Media courses. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil is the founder of Global Analytics Academy.